Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Photoshoot 2015

While Kris was working Easter Sunday, the kids and I went to a couple places to take some pictures in their cute outfits!  It's not the easiest thing in the world to get all four smiling nicely and naturally, but I think we got a few winners in here somewhere...
 photo 6903ba7f-b2d4-4fce-b713-5ddbf6481d7b_zpsc28cjo75.jpg  photo 429347b3-1468-4197-892e-d00f6ce85718_zpsve2vh30o.jpg  photo f4ba6306-03ea-493b-80b3-931958caa436_zpsqmigu2he.jpg  photo ccc8df53-6b2e-4423-871a-02c8593ca84e_zpsfmd4tfum.jpg  photo dcda9159-ebb4-4bae-b145-2c4f9eeea578_zpskda2trws.jpg  photo fe0f787c-ffe1-4bff-94ae-7cd827f43407_zpsdtu09juw.jpg  photo c0cf1ab4-a748-404c-a255-8ebb8c856d28_zps5hc8wdia.jpg  photo 44e6a299-5ea5-4e5d-b747-dce6d95f72fe_zpsw7w4ifz9.jpg  photo c63be700-b31c-4191-b283-637bd2c1912a_zpspzdcbxoj.jpg  photo 98f0747a-e6f4-4d9a-9cae-377cd64070ae_zpsxqwxtcs2.jpg

Probably my favorite...
 photo cb4b21fd-6258-4d4c-911e-31fb94acc987_zpsy4p3mt36.jpg  photo ef639088-274f-4dba-9e2e-042ad40112cc_zpsrrf7yylb.jpg

I love how they ALL have their tongue sticking out!
 photo 6f5e638b-4208-4d0d-8b94-bf299926130e_zpsa4kumwxh.jpg

These just all crack me up...
 photo f96450b3-347e-4e77-90b3-3ac7531e05d0_zpswjjdccfn.jpg  photo 587da394-47ed-417b-a16d-c6219430ccb9_zpsolqytsyg.jpg  photo 030d5803-0349-437f-b84e-6a94948ffa87_zps07ru7arc.jpg  photo e9b89dc9-f9d7-4041-9600-d07671ea362a_zpso6xjgz3v.jpg  photo 54e5c4e1-6cc8-4a7e-b9d7-a7ceb008bef6_zps2uwccavc.jpg  photo 5fa05c24-e58c-4beb-9a6b-31bb95b71c68_zpslsup9omb.jpg  photo c407847d-524b-4262-b355-f03c28916bbf_zpse2hpqkmt.jpg  photo 4879a998-8b51-4161-8b91-73b057df95c6_zpsldgyd8mh.jpg  photo 5179559b-6f94-4702-b0dc-ddcc8c732bae_zpslverrsg8.jpg  photo 368aded3-ac63-43bb-822c-9dc654459524_zps3gwxxjno.jpg

Ending with these cute shots of Jax swinging his sis…
 photo fcaf3cf3-6ba2-456e-a0ca-39ece3a7a2ef_zpsjlxgwcma.jpg  photo 61666e2d-13fe-4efe-af2c-499f2f7ea1e4_zpsrdd78ptv.jpg  photo a9f22aaa-37f2-412e-9a62-28434540e269_zpsf64oleek.jpg  photo 74edcbf2-eb32-426c-89ca-fc8d3f48b3fe_zpsvfpnke5r.jpg

1 comment:

Tracy said...

o.m.g. these are to die for. seriously, every one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...