Friday, March 23, 2012

Lucky Charms

St. Patrick's Day began on the couch for me! Jayce had a rough night so we had moved out to the living room at some point in the wee morning hours. I have really been dragging lately anyways, so luckily Kris got up with the older three, dressed them in green, and made them some green waffles while I stayed put! Nice, huh?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Aunt Tracy again for hooking us up with some fun party supplies! I especially loved the blinking leis.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went for a drive, met my friend Casey at a park, and when we returned home for lunch, we noticed we'd received a visit from a leprechaun! He left a trail of shamrocks that led to a fun surprise and even turned the potty green again. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

We are anxiously awaiting our live butterfly larvae to arrive in the mail!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...