Saturday, March 31, 2012

Winter Top 10 (okay, +3)

Just couldn't narrow it down to ten this time. :)
The winter months are over, and here is a small collection of favorite shots!

Christmas Eve at my mom's...
Photobucket

Our New Year's Day breakfast. Caught a huge smile from Jax despite the fact that he wasn't feeling well.
Photobucket

Brody looks so proud to have a sister to protect. :)
Photobucket

Pretty girl...
Photobucket

One of my favorites of Jaxson--even had this as my desktop for awhile. My students would say, "Cheeeese!!" every time it came up on our SmartBoard.
Photobucket

Lovin' the snow!
Photobucket

Chaos on a sled...
Photobucket

Loving the little man...
Photobucket

Not only do I love the quality of this photo and his beautiful eyes and lashes, but I also love that I caught him in a still, quiet, thoughtful moment. He is just a ball of fire all throughout the day--I swear he doesn't stop moving or talking until his head hits the pillow.
Photobucket

A winter walk?! I will always remember this winter for how mild it was...and for how many times I got annoyed that we weren't using up any snow days!!
Photobucket

Happiness.
Photobucket

Just a sweet moment and something that I'll always remember. FOUR pairs of little feet in jammies. Love it, love it, love it!
Photobucket

Big brother and littlest brother. Their mouths look similar, and I think it's so precious!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! Great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...