Monday, June 3, 2013

A Date with the Twins

This was one of those "divide-and-conquer" days where we split up to get several things accomplished in a short amount of time.  Kris took Brody and Jayce to Sam's to get some essentials, and I took the twins to get haircuts.  I had been wanting to get Emersyn's first haircut for a long time but could never fit it into our schedule!  And Jax wanted one too, so he got his first "real" haircut (Kris buzzes the boys' hair).

I was just going to take them to a place in the mall, but I didn't want to wait for it to open, so we rode a few quarter rides and headed to a place in Perrysburg.
 photo 72b49ef1-fe68-437b-82e7-fb2e8824a2e8_zpsb5c15714.jpg  photo c4a3a59a-51be-444e-96cd-751a69470e87_zps6fcb8b7c.jpg

The haircuts!  They were both so cute!!  Emersyn got an inch or so taken off just to even things out and remove split ends.  Although I think she'd look adorable with short hair, I'm secretly hoping she always wants it long. :)
 photo c67f836a-aae3-45e4-960f-f510659db19b_zps57283131.jpg  photo 89fe9549-643d-408d-9611-f4273fdfdabc_zpsdd9124e6.jpg  photo ab781a32-4841-4c26-88bd-762b29102cd2_zpsb0841a91.jpg

Then we went out for ice cream cones.  They thought this was quite a special treat!
 photo a641e1e1-e099-4d87-aa65-1ca50d274089_zps02319621.jpg  photo d30e3849-5172-4bd8-94e2-829a6919cce4_zpsd915fa2c.jpg  photo 8d97ac9f-1370-4541-8b1b-026888f44439_zps205e0542.jpg  photo e71a5624-c4f1-4e9e-9e0d-71fd46e4f155_zps03aacac1.jpg  photo 8465bb20-b3c5-427a-9002-1ebbb1211547_zps09a99f32.jpg

Love those pretty eyes!  I always tell her "Brown-Eyed Girl" is her song.
 photo 1045e982-a4cd-45a7-b88e-0530d0bc36ea_zpsd4cec9a7.jpg  photo fec0aead-4876-4d24-8a86-c31c03ea5b73_zps4870c1f4.jpg  photo fb4ba76a-4e4d-42cd-9d57-3e8195ea3b08_zps1092bb7e.jpg

Fun times with my soon-to-be little preschoolers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Looks like such a fun day and they're both uber-adorable!

Casey Rethman said...

Freakin' adorable kids and pictures! Love,love, love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...