Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jayce Ryan at 21 Months

I just can't deny it anymore.  My baby is SO not a baby!
 photo df440b8b-df9f-47d6-86ec-853386bbb2cb_zps44d05337.jpg

He's such a...little boy now. :)
 photo e35539ff-16f2-4df9-bf00-a308224271e3_zpsf87d93f1.jpg

A big change since the 18-month update is that we're starting to notice a bit of an attitude coming out!  "No!" is probably his favorite word right now. :)  And tables have turned somewhat...we used to get upset with the older three for being too rough with Jayce; now he can be a bit too rough with them sometimes.  Pushing, smacking, taking things away from them.  Ah, yes...time-outs have started.
 photo ae6b0090-ddb5-4890-9f5f-1c1c255a94a9_zps513c7f82.jpg

Jayce loves to be chased, he loves to swing at the park, he loves toys that bounce or rock, and he loves tormenting his big sister and blaming everything on her!  Whenever he's upset and crying, we'll ask him what happened or what's wrong, and he puts on a little pouty face and says, "Em-my."  Ha ha ha!  He does a very good job of driving her nuts, and I'm sure this will continue for many years.
 photo 3c4bf828-e715-45d9-af60-ed8c4a1b4d35_zps87d6d65f.jpg

Unless his teeth are bothering him, Jayce is a great eater.  He gets so excited about watermelon, and it is seriously the cutest thing!
Bathtime is a definite highlight of his day.  He is never happy to get out!
 photo 2a4b1235-bc3e-4c79-ac50-8ac2cb2d0d3e_zps7477ee06.jpg

I love this picture.  And I love to smother this face with kisses any chance I get. :)
 photo e654447a-9c87-42e5-88ff-25caaa31c081_zps6537d624.jpg

Sometimes I look at Jayce and feel like I've traveled back in time four years.  He resembles his biggest brother so much!
We can't believe this sweet boy will soon be two.
 photo ea89482d-db31-44f4-a08e-ad9282399ce4_zps76683fb4.jpg  photo f949d02a-5a8f-42c3-8b14-27a3c38d3bb4_zpsc5d81aa8.jpg

Jayce is always on the go!  Climbing on the furniture, maneuvering chairs to reach things that are supposed to be out of reach, sneaking back to the bedrooms to snoop around, making all kinds of messes wherever he goes. :)  But he is just so much fun.  His smiles, giggles, and squeals make our home such a happy place to be.  Two other new "loves" that Jayce has recently acquired: coloring (something we actually haven't done a ton of until recently) and his Pooh Bear (was in his Easter basket).
 photo 31303163-58b8-4db1-a653-86f221e78f04_zps4d05ed73.jpg

Looking forward to more summer adventures with our littlest (and his big siblings, too)!
 photo c376e1fb-d707-493b-9c18-54aa3da4181c_zpsd74d005d.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...