The rest of the weekend was nice though. I just love this first batch of pictures of us around the campfire. I think this is what camping is all about...just hanging out together, talking, laughing, being silly, making special treats. I hope they remember these moments that we'll continue to have throughout the years!

We hit the pools multiple times each day!

Ketchup or mustard, Daddy?? :)

Some random stuff...swinging and shootin' hoops on the playground.

Scrambled eggs in a baggie one morning...just place egg(s) and all desired fixings into a baggie, squeeze together, place into boiling water atop the campfire.

My dad came over from the marina Saturday evening so we could treat him to a pre-Father's Day dinner!

Making "banana boats," as we called them. Packed bananas with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips, wrapped in foil, warmed on the fire. Yum!

Coloring sesh.

Love them!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness these pics are great! Precious memories you're making! I am always impressed with all you do with 4 kids! And look at those guns on you in that pic sitting at the pool!!! :) Nice work, mama!
You make camping look like so much fun! We definitely need to try it with you guys sometime!
These pictures are awesome, Kelly! Looks like a wonderful trip and I'm SURE all four kids will have great memories of camping fun. Can't believe how suddenly BIG BOY-ish Jaycer looks now!
Post a Comment