
Jaycer with his Budweiser shades...too cute!

Jaylen and Drew

Uncle Scotty giving Jayce a lift!

Drew made this sweet kiddie car wash for the kids to play through, and here he was giving them some rules.

There's so much going on with this thing! So fun! Cars kept driving by reallllllly slowly to check it out. :)

Emersyn and Josie drying off.

Snap pop fun! I think Kris was throwing them at Jax's head here.

Made several trips around the block with various combinations of kids!

Jax and Brody stopped to check out a broken robin's egg.

Capped the night off with a fire and s'mores.

Time out. Story of young Jaxson's life. :)

Love all these kiddos SO MUCH!

1 comment:
Gah! I love so many of these pictures! What a fun night. And coolest uncle EVER, huh? I saw something like that in Family Fun but his looks amazing! I wanna' play in it! Love the pic of Jaycer doing sidewalk chalk and the one of Emmy by herself close up.
Post a Comment