Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School 2013

The first day of school for our older three was Monday, August 26th. Surprisingly, I was able to arrive at work a little bit late that morning so that I could be a part of this special day, too!

I'll admit...these pictures are really not the greatest.  It was a tad rushed and stressful trying to get everyone around and fed and ready on time.  The pictures were taken in about two minutes before loading up!

Our big KINDERGARTENER!!
 photo bd991bc6-48ea-4d20-a99f-c4b350f4aa88_zps8a0aed06.jpg  photo 67711f45-39bd-4e91-b4ee-b9be8df45d5a_zps7197fc1e.jpg  photo 579871d4-1010-484d-84b1-5e2d130ac990_zpsff369786.jpg  photo 17f5e558-1acf-409c-b7bb-fc30e948ba61_zps272462f2.jpg

And our preschoolers...
 photo 5c6c2069-d4b9-443a-ade9-52391d88fae5_zpsaacfd335.jpg  photo 3262bd8f-c6bf-451d-9ee7-dd3e6527ff55_zps4169d765.jpg  photo 176ae38b-0f50-410c-b333-22a50ecb14e3_zps5dcf2ebb.jpg  photo a9028452-1f5e-413e-8d76-55fe1294d067_zps8f9829b0.jpg  photo 678eaab3-8195-4ab2-a4c3-f738f7015a92_zpsb6fbfae4.jpg

Can't leave the "baby" out, can we?? :)
 photo f7e1c17f-21d5-4c8b-8cfa-712013d91e8e_zps4f612421.jpg

We all walked Brody up to the front of his school and inside since it was the first day.  I kept it pretty together until I hugged another mom we know from the preschool.  I was thankful her daughter ended up in Brody's kindergarten class, and that he knew at least one person!
 photo d28f7405-12b1-41d3-90b0-ce228322a3d7_zps458bb0f5.jpg

Then we packed up again to drop the twins off for preschool.  They were so, SOOOOO excited about this day--such a change from Brody's preschool experience at the beginning!
 photo 47684723-2c35-4a13-a3d9-6b5fe524bd24_zps7aa54859.jpg

They just seem so little to me to be doing this already!!
Sometimes I wish they could still both fit snuggled up on my chest. :(
 photo edaca6c9-80c8-481e-99b0-cc306fbbe070_zpsbd16948d.jpg

Jax (who coincidently chose the same shirt Brody wore for his first day of preschool two years ago), is in the Busy Bees class with Ms. Beth.  She was also Brody's teacher.
 photo 78018f5e-d5ae-438e-850c-7ea61e653953_zps70d0453b.jpg

Emersyn is in the Friendly Frogs class with Ms. Emily.  Funny...I used to always say the twins would be kept together in school!  Very glad we made the decision to separate them.  They get enough of each other at home, and they would probably drive each other and their teacher nuts if they were in the same class. :)
 photo 396bf9f2-8dc4-427d-ba66-2c61d9394497_zps7e566934.jpg

So, let the 2013-2014 school year begin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...