Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Twins are 4!

On Labor Day (September 2), Emersyn and Jaxson turned FOUR!! It feels like it was Brody who just
turned four--shortly after our fourth baby was born! 4, 2, 2, and a newbie?! How did we manage?

Since there was no school on Labor Day, the twins had their special celebration at preschool on Wednesday the 4th, which is actually my mom's birthday!  Kris was the parent helper in Jaxson's room, and I was the helper in Emersyn's room.  I had to burn a personal day to do this, but what better reason, huh?  It was a great morning, and I wish I were able to do it more often.
 photo a5617080-d94f-491c-9211-0848c7f3738f_zps43b67aad.jpg photo a30a7184-afca-4608-a8d3-1cb9555625c7_zps6655ae75.jpg  photo d261e5bf-68c7-45a0-b41d-8c2f6824cf7b_zps7d1f5886.jpg  photo e26da415-0faa-4238-87f5-071fb673ecd1_zpsd07405ee.jpg  photo 224c4801-1528-4d71-9900-bca1c14aba8a_zps143f4367.jpg

On their actual birthday, we invited family over for a brunch of egg casserole and breakfast cake.  They received many nice gifts, including a Minnie bike (Em) and a Mickey scooter (Jax).  They enjoyed being the center of attention for a day!
 photo ee21b5d3-c81f-4f88-9adc-0d180885f9b9_zps72b3ad2a.jpg  photo 031c56ab-5a1b-45bb-821e-27d33a762ecf_zpsda26f195.jpg  photo 299fad6a-6656-4546-bc92-ad93f1e203f9_zps705cef87.jpg  photo 0d19b414-b2bc-4b5e-9cbc-67eff7a689c7_zps3afedf5b.jpg  photo 18647351-c81e-424a-abdd-76b4028e030f_zpsfdff44fa.jpg  photo 33caf558-7b70-4e11-ac23-8a63f310851c_zpsaf2ac06f.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...