Saturday, November 30, 2013

End of November

I took exactly two photos that had anything to do with Thanksgiving this year…  photo 0c6e023e-0970-4312-af98-7a6c6e53dd34_zpsc147184e.jpg  photo 3865b1f5-58b5-41b2-bd33-435c45d2442f_zps760d5238.jpg

Ugh.  Life has just been so overwhelming and…busy.  And it wears me out and runs me down, and sometimes I lose sight of the fact that the very things that are making me exhausted…are the things I should be most thankful for.  I am thankful for a steady paycheck and all that it allows us to give our family.  I am thankful to come home every day to my four healthy children.  If only I had more time for everything and everyone...
 photo 6944e7fe-4a30-43f7-8aad-2122cfe93b88_zpsd4ef7986.jpg  photo 7d621fce-a07a-4e33-ae99-b9e1073a620b_zps3c652034.jpg  photo 57f256e2-3bc5-4cfd-8e57-85d3746dafd3_zps4263476f.jpg  photo eea6e99d-842c-42f8-a728-c18852403564_zps9e4f16eb.jpg  photo dbc7dd4d-fa43-43ad-95ba-bd343a40f63c_zps66332dca.jpg  photo 2311b181-6fd8-44b1-9884-eca1b17e0e86_zpsefaa4cd6.jpg  photo 8ec0963e-48f1-429d-a91c-35722e44a24e_zps09255142.jpg  photo d368192a-8ae3-4340-bbbd-be3ef92c5564_zps84d61e3e.jpg  photo 7013111b-3944-435e-a16a-eb86b01a7663_zps37b6e482.jpg

We ended November with Thanksgiving celebrations and a very much needed break from school.  I also came to the conclusion that if I were in fact a stay-at-home mom (which I've always longed to be), I would be extremely overweight.  Because all I did was eat everything in sight!!! :)

Trying to snap some options for Christmas card photos...
 photo f4c35912-a864-431f-b21a-22bc86fc57c5_zps0155bfa9.jpg  photo 563fe9af-09ee-4c20-a5b3-b2aac6eb4fc0_zps6bc6fc77.jpg
And here comes December!  The days/weeks/months are flying by!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...