Monday, November 11, 2013

Jayce Ryan at 2...

 photo d2e12f76-44c4-4084-90a3-f8db6df0c4c2_zps52d69b81.jpg

Our handsome littlest boy…I cannot believe you are now TWO!
 photo a5261dcb-e061-4143-b9d8-5af8392164bc_zps2f89a00d.jpg

You are doing those normal two-year-old things…testing limits, throwing fits, exercising your right to say, "NO!" :)
But you are mostly sweet, kind, and patient.
 photo 8b9926ac-ecd8-4b35-a952-f9991f705302_zps0fd76102.jpg

You are big enough to run around with your siblings and do everything they do,
and yet, you are still little enough to need love and cuddles in Mommy's arms.
It must be a "last child thing"…this feeling I have of wanting to keep you this age forever.
But I know I can't, and so I try to savor every little new toddler stage you're going through,
knowing that it will be the last time I experience this with one of my own children.
 photo 0f38c9a6-4f94-4404-8d42-ea803c8851c0_zpsfeecf684.jpg

Time goes too fast, you know.
 photo 0cd86210-7298-4007-b2d4-403a41aa384a_zpsb9fa3c0b.jpg

Your second year of life was full of important milestones, and I just can't believe how big you are now!
You started walking, had your first haircut, got a mouth-full of teeth, and got baptized…just to name a few.  You also started talking in full-blown, easy-to-understand sentences. (You must hear a lot of conversation in our home. :) )
And through all of these important events, you have had three excited big siblings cheering you on...they love you so much!
 photo 35a56a77-0599-4fc2-bc26-09d34c9873b3_zps135c43af.jpg  photo 11879c96-5483-4337-9037-2287e4e6d918_zps9b5f4ad9.jpg  photo 29415ebd-218c-497e-9089-dc0a97dac570_zpsaaddedd2.jpg  photo 8bc016d4-3a17-41f9-b166-4d6359c259b1_zpsd76ceccf.jpg

So what are some things you just can't live without?  Well, for starters, you have to have your little white, cloth diaper/burp rag that you use as your blankie.  You drink a ton of milk!  You are a wonderful eater, but you especially love mac and cheese, fruit snacks ("gummies"), Lucky Charms, and bananas.  You have to have bubbles in your bath, you don't love getting help with brushing your teeth, and you must have bedtime stories (you love Biscuit!).  You love watching Despicable Me and Imagination Movers.  And one of your favorite things to do is…run!!!  You are so fast, and you love to be chased.  It is so fun getting to learn all your little quirks, and it is especially interesting to see how many of them are influenced by those big kids in our house!
 photo d8ccd469-b519-415a-8ab4-3eaa19ccdf1a_zps111220b0.jpg

Gosh, look at this face!  Sometimes you look like such a big boy, but thankfully you have a little bit of that "baby" look left in you as well--like those nice rosy, full cheeks you let your mommy kiss over and over. (How 'bout you continue to allow that for several years, hmm??)
 photo cf4720f4-2364-49aa-84d2-c2609439278a_zps40767e8b.jpg  photo f6629ed9-031d-4329-9aed-85a6d6e79341_zpsa0bf9d11.jpg  photo d6a3d9f1-569f-4d41-b5c8-12d17a554f5a_zpsb0ebc4d3.jpg  photo 5d6c1997-4da0-4762-9d4c-c92ca13d2a56_zps2a68d35f.jpg

You sweet little handsome fella…we love you more than you will ever know.
Have so much fun being twoooooo!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, handsome little dude! This might be the best photo shoot from a non-professional I've ever see. What am I saying?? You ARE a professional. LOVE all of them!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...