Wednesday, May 21, 2014

From the Mouths of Babes, Vol. 14

1. (Feb.) This was shortly after my birthday, which the kids had fun making special for me.  Brody said, "Mommy, I wish your birthday was every day…well except for mine."

2. (Feb.) Jax: When I grow up, I'm going to be older and drink coffee with you.

3. (Mar.) Jayce started saying, "What…in…the…GOSH?!?!" when he sees something fascinating.

4. (Mar.) Right after Jayce was potty trained, he began saying, "I can do it all by my-big-boy-self!" for lots of things he didn't want help with.

5. (Mar.) Jayce has a cute shirt that has one of those red 'Hello…my name is' name tags printed on it.  In the part where one would write his/her name, it says 'Best Lil Brother.'  After reading it to him, Jayce pointed to me and said, "Best Lil Momma!"

6. (Apr.) Jax randomly brings out a marker and 2 post-it notes and says, "Can I write 'love expert' on these?"

7. (Apr.) Brody: When is Emersyn gonna get her ears peeled?

8. (Apr.) There is a bottle of Barefoot wine on our counter, and on the label there is a red/pink footprint.  Jaxson said, "If you drink that stuff, it probably makes your feet red."

9. (May) Kris's mom brought Rice Krispy treats for the kids.  Jayce kept calling them "rice Christmas trees."

10. (May) Jayce loves to walk around the house chatting on a toy phone.  One day I caught him saying, "This is Kris Garman Jaycer…"

11. (May) Jax was asking questions about his…um…anatomy, and I was telling him the name of each part.  When I told him what his scrotum was and what was inside he told me, "No, no...it's actually a tank to hold all my pee."  Oh my golly, I about died.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...