Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Randoms

Here are a bunch of random pics that I like but don't really fit into any other post.  And I didn't realize until I was putting the pictures in that about 90% of them are of the twins!

Red Day
 photo 72857118-c3fd-46b6-98ec-1bf4fe5f4dab_zpsef1a2eb7.jpg

Blue Day
 photo 13eef540-ac0a-475b-bea7-37737e03b501_zps37fabb6c.jpg  photo 334742e1-b21e-4615-bacf-c93e6dad5e0b_zps221030b4.jpg  photo 872a60a2-dacd-4046-9018-762065a3650d_zps6fdaa1de.jpg

Kris's birthday on September 24th.  We made him a s'mores birthday cake, and he stopped home quick so we could sing him "Happy Birthday."
 photo 2b593cd7-bb81-4e6a-b947-16229282f726_zps3c8c8458.jpg  photo 16d1d45d-e3b0-41f6-a4b3-aeb69dc5260c_zpsca773b8e.jpg  photo d9e0ba6c-c30e-49d9-8c7c-253f9dd22d23_zpsd930e8ee.jpg  photo 6146e55d-23ab-43f1-a21e-99ede16209ad_zps20045b5a.jpg

Playing one evening out at my mom's...
 photo 42015113-33cb-4247-96af-0b968e2dcd4a_zpsc565883e.jpg

At the park on a weekend morning...
 photo e82b226d-cd58-4ee2-88d7-e060208b698d_zpsd01e9bc0.jpg

Singing "Dancing Poodles" on stage, ha ha.
 photo 931f3f21-f5c0-4b22-80bc-37f01c5eeabe_zps5de915ef.jpg

The twins often ask to have a sleepover in Emersyn's room.  The answer is always no, so I thought I'd give them a chance this particular evening.  It didn't last. ;)
 photo 8228d1b8-610c-4fa0-9825-004599d92712_zps085de535.jpg  photo 648cee86-241d-4669-9bd9-af30ab523706_zps46119b7f.jpg  photo 698a1d61-aae9-4b0b-b7a0-36c53831499d_zpsce96f229.jpg  photo d4fdae85-9bfb-4dbb-a9e2-939cc5d70b1d_zpse36b965b.jpg

Out at my mom's again…here they were saying one of the prayers they learned at preschool.
 photo 6c22bb23-d672-48fa-8aed-f9c912865665_zps3098e691.jpg  photo 0d06715a-ea31-4e66-b59c-ab735e663009_zps382acfec.jpg  photo 8a6f9ebe-ed85-43b5-ba3e-c281bb8876f2_zps16d19a7e.jpg  photo c8ecb081-fd69-47fa-8445-fae8a9ef162b_zps4751c0ec.jpg

The twins' last game of the fall soccer season!
 photo 55f1c7af-b78d-4f4a-99a9-a289e218295d_zps660da31c.jpg

Brody and Jayce keeping warm watching the soccer game!
 photo 0e352a3c-2acc-4339-a3ee-d8021d90d5ff_zpsfa496b83.jpg

They coordinated nicely, so I took some pics!
 photo 8f574790-0716-4acd-9629-5e0dd05a1d8a_zpsbbe4861a.jpg  photo e1d76906-2b4c-41e6-a792-3838e3e12542_zps05df0f22.jpg  photo e5c0081f-1b6e-4d23-a3e6-d88ab14dc88a_zps7f2942b9.jpg  photo 0f0db91d-46ac-4c56-b037-7e3c4fcb0e96_zpsdc964024.jpg  photo 14a2c671-9367-4b85-a31e-645a0a0f668c_zpse495d78a.jpg

:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...