Saturday, January 15, 2011

TGIF Quotables #6

"Cleaning up with children around is like shoveling during a blizzard."
-Unknown

And, I might add, trying to rush around cleaning things (that would normally wait until after
bedtime) hoping that three young ones can entertain themselves for just a few always leads to
more messes. Oh, and I guess great pictures--who am I kidding?
12-14-2010
It was only a matter of time before they realized the potential of "joining forces" and how
much they can accomplish when they put their minds together.
12-14-2010
I don't want to place blame here since I did not witness how this began, but I have a sneaking
suspicion that a one-year-old boy somehow pulled the diaper bag off the kitchen table and fished
out the ever-popular puff snacks. The other two then joined in on the fun, making them accomplices.
I'm no detective though. I'm just a mom. :)
12-14-2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gah!!! Who teaches these kids their manners?!?!
12-14-2010

Emersyn was laughing hysterically at Brody and decided to give it a try for herself...
12-14-2010

Look at the bottom of Jaxson's foot, LOL!
12-14-2010

12-14-2010

12-14-2010

I'm proud to say...these are my children.
Through thick and thin, through messes...and eating off the floor.
12-14-2010

Such a lady!
12-14-2010

4 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

I literally laughed out loud at this. Oh and I LOVE the quote! That's how I feel all the time, however once they are in bed I don't have the energy to clean so my house is just always a mess. LOL

tnbink said...

That is hysterical! Love the second to last one(i think) Jax is just laughing while Emmy and Brody eat mouth to the floor. LOL great stuff!

Grandma Sharon said...

These stories are a highlight to my day......make me smile all day!!!

Kendra said...

HILARIOUS! It appears that Brody and Emmy will be expert apple bobbers. "Look Ma, no hands!!"
I think I'm on to Jax. The reason he's always bare foot may have something to do with stashing snacks. Midnight snack anyone?! Too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...