We met my sister's family and had a nice, peaceful morning playing at our hometown park over the Memorial Day weekend. Each time we've been here with the kids, no one else has been around. Kind of nice not to worry about losing your kids in a crowd of other kids!
Can you see Jayce and me? :)

Then Brody, Jayce, and I walked a short trail together. Brody said it was an "adventure."


There were bubbles...


A break for lunch...


We played a bit longer after eating, but clearly it was time to head home for naps!

2 comments:
OMG I LOVE that last picture of Jayce! I also love the pic with you and Jayce in Kris' glasses. Super cute! And looking at these adorable pics I think Tracy needs to have a girl this time because Emmy is so outnumbered!
Love this post. Such cute pictures! What a fun day.
Post a Comment