
Here's what I love about being a mom--in random order.
*I love that being a mom is the perfect blend of everything-I-thought-it-would-be and there's-so-much-I-wasn't-prepared-for.
*I love that after a short while, you can't even remember how much labor sucked or how painful a c-section incision feels while it's healing.
*I love perfect, sleeping babies on my chest. I will love it when I'm a grammie, too. I will steal my grandbabies and never return them. :)
*I love being the one to heal a boo-boo and make everything okay. I remember growing up (and still now!) that my mom could make everything seem like it would be okay with just a hug or a special note, and I am so lucky that it's my turn to be that person to four little people.
*I love sharing advice and mommy stories with other mommies.
*I love looking into their eyes...when they smile, when they're concentrating, when they're experiencing something brand new.
*I love those great, big hugs I get where arms and legs are tightly wrapped around me.
*I love surprise hugs and kisses. It makes me realize how loving our children really are.
*I love when they grab my hand and lead me all around.
*I love one-on-one time, no matter how rare.
*I love listening to them when they are cracking each other up.
*I love sneaking into their rooms at night to watch them peacefully dreaming away.
*I love walking into the house and hearing, "Mommy!!!" after a long day.
*Brody, Emersyn, Jaxson, and Jayce...I simply love being your mommy!

2 comments:
I simply LOVE this post!
I second all of your "loves"! :) Your kiddos are so lucky to have you for their mommy! I don't know how you do it all!
Post a Comment