Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Little Boys' Room

Well, our bedroom transitions have gone surprisingly well! The twins are both loving their big kid beds. I need to knock on wood here, but they lie right down for naps and bedtime...and they stay put!! What a concept! Big Bro needs to take notes. :)

Anyways, the fourth bedroom in our house has always been a disastrous storage/catch-all area. It took forever to go through and clean everything out. But we love the result! This is now Jaxson and Jayce's room. I really didn't want any kind of theme at all, but we ended up with a baseball theme after finding a great sale on Jax's bedding. His bed is actually a loft, but it will sit on the floor for now.
Photobucket

I just got a navy crib sheet to match Jax's bedding, and then they each got the baseball decorative pillow shown here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Letters from Hobby Lobby, spray-painted by Kris, and then I painted the red stitching on.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waking up from his very first nap in his new room! (sometime in July)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's pretty simple, but we hope to eventually move and do not want to go crazy with decorating. There are a couple things I want to add, namely a shelf for each boy's special things and maybe a small dresser.

*Emersyn's room is not done yet. :)

2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

LOVE the letters! IF we ever have a son he will for sure have a baseball themed room since Wes is obsessed and I pinned a few cute things that would need stitching painted on them. Now I know who can do that for me! :) Love that last pic of Jaycer too!

Kendra said...

Nice work outta you guys! The pic of Jax standing against the wall under his name is awesome! Just a cute shot, great background and he still looks like a little boy instead of a little man. Love Jaycer’s pic too where he is sucking in his bottom lip. So adorable!
P.S. The baseball theme reminds me of the “warm up the bus” cheer. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...