Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up

I feel like it was just June and I was crazy-excited about a long summer break spent making memories with my family. It's just never long enough, you know. Once August hits, it's all over! All the summer-y activities we'd wanted to squeeze in will have to wait because every opportunity I had to work at school this month, I did! (Even setting the alarm off at 2am with a certain friend of mine who shall remain nameless. :) )

Anyways, this month has been a bit of a whirlwind. I'm looking forward to getting routines back in place and feeling at least slightly in control of the chaos that is our family. Not too much going on lately...and not too many pictures taken either.

Here the kiddos were watching YaYa walking up the sidewalk.
Photobucket

Winner of "First Ambulance Ride" among the Garman children: Jaxson. Everything ended up being just fine, but he had a little accident and gave us a bit of a scare! He was sleeping on the couch here the day after. We had one very whiny, clingy boy for a couple days.
Photobucket

He could only have liquids or soft foods, so this pic is him enjoying some sherbet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And someone else had to have some, too!
Photobucket

Stomping on some leftover snap pops one evening.
Photobucket

My mom and Dan took Brody to the Pemberville Fair another evening, and I took the twins out for an ice cream treat right around the corner from our house. We don't often visit ice cream places since it's not the safest place for Brody to eat, so I decided to take advantage!
Photobucket

Oh, gosh. She is obsessed with this hat! First thing she does in the morning is put it on before coming out of her bedroom. Kris bought it for her at a Tigers game the day of Jax's little incident. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were quite adorable giving each other "messy ice cream kisses," which were totally unprompted by me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Learning to navigate the kitchen really stinks sometimes.
Photobucket

LOL!! I'm thinking of taking a video of what happens when we pull him out of the tub after his bath is over. One of the only times he is NOT happy!!!
Photobucket

"Top 10" summer pics post coming...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... The messy ice cream kisses are almost more cuteness than I can handle. So so sweet!

Casey Rethman said...

I LOVE the ice cream kisses pics and the one of Jax devouring his cone! Freakin' cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...