Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer '12: Top Ten

It's just way too much fun looking back at all our summertime pictures to fill this post! So here are my Top Ten, and...um, don't count. ;)

Jaycer on the beach.
Photobucket

The tree pic.
Photobucket

First camping trip of the summer.
Photobucket

More camping...love the twins swinging in the background!
Photobucket

Eeks! They're so cute!
Photobucket

Camping buddies for life!
Photobucket

Water fun at Cedarlane.
Photobucket

Twins sitting together at my mom's place.
Photobucket

A morning picnic.
Photobucket

Our visit to Imagination Station.
Photobucket

Messy ice cream kisses.
Photobucket

County fair.
Photobucket

It really was a great summer, and I'm a little sad to have to file it away. I would say that I can't wait until next summer, but I also don't want the time in between to pass too quickly. Lots more memories to make this fall!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...