
Yea!! First tooth came out!

The tooth right next to the missing one won't be far behind! He thought it was neat when we told him that these teeth are in the same spot as the ones that Jayce just recently got.

Later in the evening, Brody wanted to decorate an envelope for the Tooth Fairy and then place the tooth inside. I had my eye on a cute tooth-shaped pillow that kids are supposed to use to keep their lost teeth safe under a bed pillow, but honestly, this event just snuck right up on me...I was not expecting this to happen so soon! This way is probably better though. He was so into this, and I just swiped the envelope that night and will place it in his box of special keepsake things. You can barely see it, but I love how he wrote "tooth fairy" (with spelling help, of course) on the envelope!
In other Brody news, he just had his 5-year wellness visit with Dr. Carol. Everything was great, and he weighs 39 pounds and is 41 inches tall. That's somewhere between the 25th-50th % for both. He also received his last two vaccinations needed to begin K next year!

1 comment:
Wow! Already????? I never would have thought it would be happening this quick!
Post a Comment