Friday, November 2, 2012

These Are the Randoms of Our Lives

Jaxson sometimes falls asleep half on the floor, half on the bed.  I thought he looked too sweet for words here...
Photobucket

Whenever I get Jaycer down and cleaned up after a meal, he loves to go back to his seat to finish off all the food he dropped!
Photobucket

Covered in food, then all cleaned up!  I forgot how much of a mess is made when little people are learning to feed themselves.  At least there's only one to clean up this time. :)
Untitled Untitled

Hugs for little brother.
Untitled

These boys already weigh about the same, and I'm sure it won't be long before Jayce catches up in height, too!  They are so cute together.  Jax often calls Jayce "my little buddy."
Untitled

Hahahahahahahaha!!
Photobucket

Our kids always wake up expecting a morning snack.  Sometimes they'll go and find a random toy to dump their snack into and then eat out of that.  Weirdness.
Photobucket

Let me in this fridge now!  Waaaaaaaaa!!!!
Untitled

Eeeks!
Photobucket

This was back in September.  Emersyn received this baking outfit for her birthday, and she looks adorable in it!
Untitled

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all... DON'T EVER CUT JAYCE'S HAIR!!!!! Please. ;)
So cute on him. :)

Second, I love the back to back pic of Jax and Jayce.

Third, so funny that your kids demand a snack in the morning. Our weekends have gotten so laxed and later-starting. My kids probably wouldn't even announce their hunger until close to lunch, I bet. It's often 9:00 before we eat breakfast on weekends anymore! Haha!

And finally, Emmy is an adorable chef. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...