
Kris had to work on Thanksgiving, so we headed to my sister's place for a lunch feast before his shift started. Drew and Tracy once again offered up their place, and we were thankful for their hospitality. Someday I'd love a house suitable for entertaining and hosting. :)

Look at this boy's eyes...no wonder it's easy to overlook his craziness.

Adorable, peanut-free turkey treats from Aunt Tracy!

My mom and Dan had their celebration on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. There's Baby Jaylen...getting so big!

Jaycer.

Emersyn & Josie

Brody pinched himself on the foosball table, and Kris was consoling him while wearing Mickey gloves, ha ha!

Most of the grandkids with Ya Ya and Pa Pa...

I guess someone's done!

Such a nice few days off...I have been feeling really down lately about being away from the kids so much and also feeling like they need me at home and I'm never there for them. You know, just your average working mommy guilt. : / So I was definitely thankful for the extra days together!

2 comments:
LOVE Emmy's cheesy grin with Josie! And all of your kiddos have the most beautiful eyes!
I also LOVE the pic of Emmy and Jax cheesin! Frame that!!!!
Post a Comment