Friday, November 9, 2012

Trick-or-Treaters

This is the 4th year in a row that Halloween evening has been spent at my brother's house to celebrate my niece Josie's birthday.  Her birthday is actually the 30th, but they have her party on Halloween night so all the cousins can then go out in costume together.  It's always a great time, but this year trick-or-treating was moved to Saturday the 3rd due to the crazy, freezing weather.

Jax and Brody anxiously waiting to head outside!  We had already eaten pizza for dinner and were waiting for everyone to get costumes on.
Photobucket

Josie's costume...love!!
Photobucket

All the cousins together: Josie, Jordan, Brody, Jaxson, Jayce, Emersyn, Maeteo, and Jaylen (across from Jaycer).
That's a lot of J's, by the way. :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The fireman and his dalmation...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Afterwards, the kids of course enjoyed several pieces of candy...
Photobucket Photobucket

...and they warmed up with hot cocoa!  SO cute!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, we've been enjoying our "Fall Fun" video the past several days.  The kids just love these things, so I'll keep on making them!

3 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Love, love, love all your videos! So awesome! You are making the best time capsule ever for them to look back on!

Melissa said...

Kelly, your family just melts my heart! I also LOVED that video! I have been trying to use my camcorder more lately... I get so fixated on just taking pictures sometimes and I love how you put the video clips in there, too! Motivation for me! Anyhow, your kids are stinkin' adorable! And I THINK I work with Josie's mom... her name is Trisha, right? Well I don't really work with her, she's in the ER and I'm in the ICU, but I know her! And I hope she is doing well! (And if Josie's mom isn't Trisha then I'm sorry for rambling! lol!)

Kelly Lynn said...

Melissa, yes Trisha is my sister-in-law...what a small world! :)

And thanks for the nice comments, Melissa & Casey!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...