
They collected a ridiculous amount of candy--most of which I confiscated and brought to school for prizes. :)

Look who found us!

We also made our first trip of the holiday season to the zoo for their Lights Before Christmas display. This was on Tuesday before Thanksgiving. We met the Rethmans, and the weather was absolutely perfect for walking around outside. I would really like to go back at least once more this year!

We are getting our cozy little home ready, and there is oh-so-much to look forward to in the coming weeks. I am most excited about seeing Christmas all over my children's faces--in their bright, wide eyes and sweet smiles--while preparing, learning, and understanding just why this time of year is so special.
One month away, people!!

3 comments:
Kris is a bike cop? Isn't that freakin' cold? :)
Also, I LOVE the pics of our kiddos together at the zoo! They had so much fun together and I'm loving that they are becoming besties just like their mommies!
How fun to have Daddy ride up on his patrol bike! Even though he was working he was still there how fun! I love the photos of the kiddos! It is very neat and special that you guys have a great relationship with Casey's family!
I love the black and white of the kids in front of the metal fencing at the zoo. Very cool pic.
Post a Comment