Thursday, May 30, 2013

Let's go to the park!

We sure enjoyed some warm weather this spring!  On one of those gorgeous evenings, we packed an easy dinner and met up with my sister's family at one of our favorite parks.  I love this park because it's usually pretty empty, and I don't worry about losing track of anyone!!
  photo 1b08395d-a02e-4814-94fc-1aeddac5f252_zps2f8776d8.jpg photo b0b8226b-8990-4d49-b88a-f1617699c38f_zps2ebc1deb.jpg  photo b94ad8a8-47cd-4338-975f-9ceac8007438_zpsa7a668c5.jpg  photo afb17f1d-aa60-4561-86f2-992a08030409_zps523dba52.jpg  photo e18b6fbf-76aa-4def-9f7d-37c01ad5e24c_zps023237f0.jpg  photo d5125738-1d87-4df1-9f35-cfb2d4976340_zps69cd4cf6.jpg  photo 73b5605f-fc4b-4fb9-8076-7aca64cea4d8_zps36e11b7b.jpg  photo 27eba42c-db07-47f8-97a4-89a3ebb7a57a_zps7c326f54.jpg  photo 2b068933-08ad-448a-a855-121d9a9f58ce_zps56888509.jpg

We grabbed a rotisserie chicken at the store, cooked corn on the cob and wrapped it in foil before we left home, and added some fruit to our plates as well.  Made for a nice, easy picnic dinner!
 photo 2d79d76e-ea5d-493d-b08f-1aa2b79ecec6_zps7ca1e39d.jpg  photo 03c95d3b-29f2-4f02-9eab-3df2c326bf67_zpsa4276095.jpg  photo 3cce31a8-dbc5-4c3c-a88b-08f428d9d0f3_zps91cc8732.jpg  photo 66132846-1015-4aad-8cf1-67ae8140404e_zps6c2045ea.jpg
We just love being outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often gravitate to the lesser populated parks for the same reason. It's nice to be able to let them run and play freely without losing your mind. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...