Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Winter/Spring '13 Memories

I have a few updates in the works now that I have a little more time on my hands (yea!).  But for now, here is a video of Garman Family Memories from this past winter and spring.  Man, it seems like it was just Christmas, doesn't it?!?!  Can't wait for all the summer fun we'll have!

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I absolutely loved this video! Your kids are adorable!!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness I love this video! So special! Your kids are so precious and are so lucky to have such an awesome mommy to make these videos for them!

Melissa said...

Also, curious, what program do you use to make your videos? :)

Kelly Lynn said...

Thanks, Becky & Melissa!! Melissa, I use i Movie and then share to YouTube or Vimeo...super easy. This one prob took 30 minutes to do from start to finish. If you don't have a Mac, I'm sure there's a PC program--I just don't know what it is. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...