Saturday, October 5, 2013

From the Mouth of Babes, Vol. 12

It might make more sense to rename this series…The Jaxson Show. :)

1. (Aug.) At dinnertime, Jax announces, "Mommy! I'm so proud of you for making this whole dinner!"

2. (Aug.) During dinner one night, Jax kept talking and talking and talking, and I just wanted him to eat. I begged him to please just turn around and eat.  His reply: "But Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, ohhh oh ohh I forgot to tell you something really important........I LOVE YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON!!!!!!"

3. (Aug.) While watching the hot air balloons at the Flag City Balloon Fest, Brody said, "I think the balloons are going up to see Aunt Trish."

4. (Aug.) Jayce was eating chocolate pudding and making a huge mess.  Brody was getting a kick out of it and said, "Mommy, you have the cutest baby!!"

5. (Aug.) Jax had a cold and sniffles and didn't feel like helping clean up toys before bedtime.  He told everyone, "I'm not going to pick up toys because if I sneeze, I'll drop the toys."  LOL…nice try.

6. (Sept.) Convo between the oldest 3…
Jaxson: Is Emmy going to have babies when she grows up?
Brody: Did you know only girls can have babies?
Emersyn: Yeah, I'm gonna go buy a baby.
Brody: No, you don't buy a baby...it comes in your belly.

7. (Sept.) Jayce announces he's pooping. I jokingly say, "Okay, Jax can change you."  Jax was all for it, went and grabbed the wipes and said, "Ok!! You do the rest, and I'll do the inside butt."  Wth???

8. (Sept.) Jax was sitting at the little picnic table while I was putting his soccer cleats on.  He tells me, "I love loving you," and plants a sweet kiss on my cheek.

9. (Sept.) After handing Jax his dinner plate, he said, "Thank you, your majesty."

10. (Sept.)  Jax was in his room for a time-out, and Brody went back to either use the bathroom or get something out of his room.  Brody must've said something to Jax about being a big boy because I heard Jax say, "Well...I don't act like a big boy at nighttime when it's dark...I don't stay in my bed because sometimes I see a monster and I get up to explore it."

11. (Oct.) Jax grabbed my hand and said, "You have to come with me...I don't wanna be all alonely." All alonely…I mean, isn't that the cutest thing ever?! :)

12. (Oct.) Horrified, Jax exclaims, "There's a bug nearing my pizza!!"

13. (Oct.) One morning as I was getting ready for school in my bathroom, Jax bursts in, picks up a bra from a laundry basket, and says, "Mommy, these are kinda like butterflies but they're not really butterflies--they're for here," (holds up to chest).  And now that he pointed that out, bras kinda do resemble butterflies. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...