Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch & Carving

Pumpkin picture overload here!! :)
Between work schedules, evening commitments, and rainy weather...I was starting to get worried that we wouldn't even make it to the pumpkin patch this fall!  Usually we make 2-3 visits to various places, but we have been busy, busy!

Finally, two days before Halloween, we made it to Fleitz Pumpkin Farm.  We have lots of great memories and great pictures from this place…it's a definite tradition each year.  I especially loved our very short visit (with a new baby) in 2011!
 photo 9bb136fe-c8ba-4791-9d9e-46065215a763_zps8ed3a59f.jpg

I can't believe how big these kids are getting!
 photo 06757967-0262-4d6c-9f07-6ca8ea38ae32_zpsfe4bddd4.jpg  photo bb11ecec-bb5d-47e5-bff8-4e95d9cd4893_zpsba94b6c5.jpg  photo db0b4735-91cf-489a-a853-725a17a534b7_zps00efaecd.jpg  photo 8dddbb38-2515-445d-aa36-ddad55471381_zps4dba71b9.jpg  photo 407374ab-4ff6-43c0-ac6c-65ed750a350b_zpsc60755e4.jpg  photo 02ad7835-7948-4be4-ae10-3265585ee53b_zpsea6fc4ee.jpg  photo 92d79f26-37ed-46fd-bf51-8233b07023b4_zps3158ca5c.jpg  photo f184a910-c185-498d-a2d6-e439dc57acc2_zps7d2a655e.jpg  photo 63d6bfda-9efd-41e2-b3ab-de75d31e6ec8_zpse6d7ed7f.jpg  photo 93d20674-a998-460c-9973-babce1eef98d_zpsef04a733.jpg

Love this picture of Jaycer!
 photo 6c1810e6-4e08-4b25-9706-1c455b730a7c_zpsfff63af7.jpg  photo 0756a0f2-edbe-4ab2-a565-1d587a591ad3_zps65badeb2.jpg  photo db7bdfdc-1849-4727-85b7-b8730cbc6aa9_zps8bb867a6.jpg  photo 76938e25-6a73-482b-88ee-0a6d1157f645_zps49d25e28.jpg  photo 0933d9f5-9cc0-4962-91b0-0c3c8a6c6f03_zps1a389795.jpg  photo 1a4b2e8e-3cd9-48b9-a3ca-244f4668eb74_zps06c1d853.jpg  photo 4128e837-807d-4b1c-922e-4be9219c37b5_zps62d52b01.jpg  photo 2db81a57-d698-4334-a47e-cadc7aee00dc_zps3a66e7ea.jpg

So cute of Drew and Jaylen!
 photo d2ccd679-17ad-4bd4-8b7f-67b3be3b87e1_zps7350af49.jpg

The best group shot I could get!!
 photo 6f312ff1-0c03-4085-90a5-02981b294391_zpsd6e81138.jpg  photo e85ec6c9-f8c9-42a5-85a6-d6c96499bee0_zps9a2f5ebf.jpg  photo d4a19360-a276-4dfb-b2f6-9542dea27d74_zps11c6322d.jpg  photo ebfba626-203b-4baa-9969-727efe8f31c6_zpsa213a69d.jpg  photo b04a2fea-d3da-4316-a71a-000ffcd169db_zps2c435340.jpg

My brother and nieces had already been to the patch a day earlier, so they met us at my sister's place for dinner and carving!
It was a later-than-usual evening for a school night, but we had so much fun!
 photo b6ac6bea-c607-4053-9acb-27d00c074474_zps94f1f332.jpg  photo 4cae0acd-a961-4554-a72a-9d387badde24_zps81d4479a.jpg  photo d79b511d-338d-49b4-93ab-208ac46913b1_zpsb5091a08.jpg  photo 43bc5698-6365-4903-92f7-8f032e2068b7_zps37f79341.jpg  photo ca6a6740-0dad-42f9-8624-7d044af8d4e7_zps886ab3d5.jpg  photo 51f0f1fa-cda8-47e4-a009-6eb14d69e23a_zpsd28039b3.jpg  photo fea4563a-e524-4b15-8902-70e93ab4f61c_zpsbb32147f.jpg

Ready for Halloween!!
 photo 84c1d82b-d9ef-4276-981c-09e3df65387b_zps33b2f580.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...