Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hipp Halloween Party

Many years ago, my mom's side of the family would have a Halloween party at my grandparents' house every year.  I have very foggy memories of a couple of these parties, but I have seen tons of pictures of my crazy aunts and uncles…they really got into it!

So this year, my cousin Kristin had the great idea to bring the Hipp Halloween Bash back!  Everything about it was fantastic: the decor, the amazingly creative food/snacks/beverages, the venue, the activities…if only I hadn't been feeling sick, the night would've been perfect! :)

We debuted The Minions, and everyone loved them!  Here they were eating their dinner.
 photo d27c3bad-13c4-4837-ab22-c540933b8c01_zps9e203050.jpg

The king and queen...
 photo 1d99d7cf-839e-4e30-a8d7-949249f57bdc_zpse3fe292b.jpg  photo 15724ba8-8140-4dde-a1ae-5ce2dd53c7a1_zps5d4f4e10.jpg

The kids broke open a piñata...
 photo 5177955a-44ed-43a7-bded-5f96e445ee97_zps8325e3c6.jpg  photo 63584ed5-ff73-4747-ab33-accc1be235bf_zps2233adb4.jpg

Cutie Blake...
 photo 5459edd6-6bfe-4624-adf3-82d5a9963520_zpseac89b34.jpg  photo 594a4645-20bc-4feb-be22-0051bca1fb65_zps51111128.jpg

Aubrie (dressed as Princess Sofia)...
 photo c7429810-5a26-416a-94e1-055c8877c24c_zpsf65d4b6f.jpg  photo b34cdfd4-1766-4c6d-845f-a400e4d5cfa0_zpsae98082a.jpg  photo aba30e84-d1f6-47d5-b068-0c0dd58591ba_zpsc4d821a9.jpg  photo 90c39c51-fd16-4c27-82f3-f9cf913bba13_zpsbc01bca8.jpg  photo 1f262d77-caac-4771-bbed-d38241e512b2_zps05bbbda2.jpg  photo e8345dc5-14ed-4721-af8d-71b616f3c58e_zpse4921af7.jpg

About half of the great grandkids: Jaxson, Blake, Jayce, Aubrie, Brody, Sofia, and Emersyn.
 photo 1b1d3c66-13b7-4794-ae5e-5dacb6b1f43f_zpsea80247c.jpg

Sofia and Emersyn
 photo 35483ccb-8665-45e6-9e92-4741a9a0758c_zps263bfccf.jpg

The kids also enjoyed decorating little pumpkins!
 photo bf741163-0597-41d2-b4a1-e157cd6ce780_zpsbe38ce52.jpg  photo 7be0d16e-4805-429d-838a-b74e135846b5_zps6c6271c4.jpg  photo 1f2c04d0-f65a-411a-8e6e-b6c89d00040f_zps85a8244f.jpg  photo 55589181-2083-4a5b-88af-da43e0edd42e_zps5f2cff78.jpg

We didn't stay very long…I just wanted to go home and go to bed.  But it was so fun for the short time we were there,
and I definitely hope this tradition is back for good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...