Most Consecutive Days Without a Stitch of Make-Up and Most Loads of Laundry Containing Nothing But Pajamas!!!
Out enjoying the last of the snow before it melts...

I love his super duper happy face.

Paper snowflakes replaced our Christmas cards and will soon be joined by jagged, awkwardly-cut red and pink hearts. :)

This is actually Brody's hat, but Jayce loves to wear it.

This is exactly what it's like here…can't sit down at any time without being joined by someone.
We don't know any different, and we wouldn't have it any other way!

Handwriting practice with shaving cream.

Making a mess with shaving cream. Being silly with shaving cream. Getting shaving cream everywhere.

I can't take it. She's getting so big lately.

The official end of The Longest Christmas Break Ever…bedtime stories Sunday night. (Thank you, camera timer.)

Well, I wasn't excited to get back to work today, but the kiddos were happy to see their teachers and friends again, and everyone had a great day back!

1 comment:
Amazing pics of you and Emmy reading! How did a camera timer shot manage those?
Post a Comment