Sunday, January 12, 2014

Two Front Teeth

In the past three months, Brody has lost THREE teeth!!  I'm kinda dreading when the front permanent teeth come in…they'll probably look all huge and awkward!  Ah well, part of growing up I guess. :)

The new smile.
 photo 70529069-aeca-42b2-9bab-c16c024a83c4_zps550a0e4f.jpg

There were some tears that came along with this one (tooth #5).  It bled quite a bit, and I think that made him a little nervous.  He spent the rest of the evening sticking his tongue in the empty spot!  He was so excited in the morning to find a rolled up note from the Tooth Fairy with a two dollar bill and a quarter tucked inside.
 photo 3a6b76c5-8876-49c0-9e0b-701b6f6c0879_zpsb838bc81.jpg  photo fbd9f825-5c6c-442d-97b5-40a65632efaf_zps9ef9cb36.jpg  photo 355d1549-adf9-41e1-b7a2-f012f0acb998_zps57b2f4d8.jpg

How did you feel about losing that tooth?
I felt sad because I was bleeding.  I ate a cheeseburger, and then I was bleeding.  I kept licking it (the empty space), and it felt yuuuuuuck.  Then after that I felt better. 

What did the tooth fairy bring you?
Two dollar bill and a coin and a note.

What will you do with the money?  Spend it right away or save it?
I want to save it to buy a Lego building with two jail cells.  I want two bad guys and a bear.  And I want a police helicopter.  I also want a police semi.

:)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Brody's toothless grin is the best! :) So crazy that he's lost 5 already! And I love all the plans he has for that money! hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...