Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Morning

We had such a FUN morning celebrating a brand new year, 2014!!
But first…some New Year's Eve bubbly before bedtime...
 photo f92387a1-3319-4ed2-9723-f030d3dc4502_zpsccfd462a.jpg  photo 6069d4d2-c206-46e1-98d4-ac98e726a2ec_zps3ab54e48.jpg  photo 00e4b9d0-c02c-4f27-8f3c-4140d14cbcef_zps4275aecb.jpg

The kids were using these numbers for a video I took of them that will begin our end-of-year video…12 months from now, ha ha!
 photo cb87bd42-1a56-4799-a888-81dbc966fa20_zps4dbc3ae2.jpg

This was adorable!  They were intently watching the New Year's Eve countdown (over and over), and then they would scream, "Happy New Year!!!!"
 photo 5d07c511-61a4-4f75-a18b-017f1c5093d4_zps97cbf317.jpg  photo d4699c29-75a9-4761-afe5-d9867e0f7b01_zpsce9988d9.jpg

New Year's kisses!  This was totally Jayce's idea…I was going around to each of them asking for a New Year's kiss, and when I got to Jayce he whined, "I want Hershey Kisses!"  So, we passed out some Hershey Kisses!
 photo 03aba1fd-fd9f-4f18-bb97-952d2a521bc3_zpsb9e61b53.jpg

Confetti poppers...
 photo 86d87c29-1ee3-4fa1-a774-f5b03f0d5c46_zps86e7c485.jpg  photo 2788e1e3-c7dd-4de8-84d8-0b70ac518167_zps59db4291.jpg  photo 72130cb9-8b59-41a1-aeed-8ecc80f2cba2_zps1ab3ecd9.jpg  photo c7aa3861-40bd-4cfe-a70d-afac11aef557_zps89047653.jpg

Then I had some little cuties in party hats to assist me with the pancake breakfast!
 photo eb35de70-f093-4fb9-9e93-cb39e3028a92_zps02ca9729.jpg  photo b69e6234-eac0-4e05-a59a-08d13d070606_zpsac85338a.jpg  photo e0f3a58e-7255-4bee-b0fe-74e3b9ae41d1_zpsae9a3fe2.jpg  photo 9d770c65-ee9a-49a0-8fd8-6d824fff132e_zps13b31e02.jpg  photo 594d3a69-1527-4c89-80b5-5e0f4cb48073_zps82d3055d.jpg  photo 42d0a937-08f6-4b9e-bc05-3b77f63569d2_zps29afacc5.jpg  photo 8bb3f9e0-928c-415f-88af-91783333f504_zps7b070a5d.jpg  photo fb5657c2-5532-4c7e-9b06-e89f8d1d8950_zps4d41bdb6.jpg  photo 62ab3df9-bbc5-4749-bc2e-923f2753766c_zps1dfe913b.jpg  photo a88ca80f-3e46-4626-8ebb-c9be0f3cd104_zps1ef37015.jpg

My New Year's resolution?  Pretty much the same as last year's.  Be a better mom for the precious faces you see all over this blog.  It just kills me how fast time is going by…and how much of that time is spent by me being stressed out.  How can I just let go of all the to-do lists and be in the moment...be present…with my children?  I will figure it out…I will!

And while going through old pictures, I came across this New Year's Day picture of Jaxson from two years ago!  I can't handle this cuteness!!! :)
 photo 048.jpg

New Year's blessings to all reading!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OMG @ your pancakes! Such a great idea! And the bubbly in the bath tub... can't handle that cuteness!!! I adore all the sweet stuff you do for your kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...