Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year

My poor little Jaxson and I rang in 2012 together. At midnight, I was giving him a bath to try and bring his fever down. It stuck around for about 4 days with no other cold symptoms or anything.

We had a fun 2012 breakfast on New Year's morning, and when Kris got home from work at about 10am (he had to work overtime) we had our own little countdown.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Aunt Tracy for the fun beads, glow sticks, and noisemakers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I DVR'd the countdown so we could all watch it together and celebrate.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What did the littlest member of the family think of all this commotion??
Photobucket
Happy New Year! :)

3 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Your fun food is so AWESOME!!!!!! And I literally LOL'd at Jayce's pic at the end! Sorry my future son-in-law wasn't feeling good! :(

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness your breakfast was seriously adorable!!! How do you do it all?????? You, Casey, and Ashley just blow me away! Hope little Jaxon is feeling better! Mine were sick, too, but no fevers thankfully! Love Jayce's face at the end, too!!!! :)

Kendra said...

Kel – FABULOUS job with the pics, especially the first one posted! The vibrantly clear rim and the 3D effect of the straw is awesome. You’re celebration (minus Jax’s fever) is fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...