Friday, January 13, 2012

Randoms From Break

I had such a wonderful break from school over Christmas! Going back to work after my maternity leave didn't seem as hard because I had both Thanksgiving and Christmas break to look forward to. Now, though, it seems like there's nothing to look forward to. I'm just back to feeling like I'm not really where I belong every day. :(

Anyways, this post is just some random pictures. The first few were actually before Christmas--I had just forgotten about them. The kids got blinking Rudolph noses in one of the Advent countdown bags. They were quite the hit!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom found super cute elf shoes for Jayce at Cracker Barrel!
Photobucket

Isn't this hat adorable? One of Emmy's gifts from YaYa and PaPa.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The bean bags were gifts from the Binkowskis. The kids love them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

YaYa Eloise (Kris's mom) got the kids Buckeye pillow pets.
Photobucket

Brody playing with a gift from Santa. His name is "Joey," and you can change the magnetic pieces to create different outfits. I think I like it more than he does!
Photobucket

Dora 4-wheeler from my dad...
Photobucket

Mater, also from my dad.
Photobucket

This was one early morning over break. Everyone else was still asleep, so Jax kept me company while I started making breakfast.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet, homemade gifts from my sister...
Photobucket

And some of the cute clothes the kids received for Christmas. Brody...
Photobucket

Emersyn...
Photobucket

Jaxson...
Photobucket

Jayce...
Photobucket
Also over break, my personal laptop that I do basically everything on got a virus. It is still all messed up, and I am itching to get it back in working condition!!

1 comment:

Casey Rethman said...

I don't know what it is about the pillow pet picture but Emmy looks so stinkin' cute in it! Love Jaycer's elf shoes too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...