While still on maternity leave, I pinned
this photo idea and thought it would be cute to do every other month. Look at how much he's grown in just two months!!

I am bummed that I didn't do this when he was a newborn, but oh well!
Four-month update coming!!
2 comments:
It's like he's reaching for me! I NEED to come and snuggle him! I heart the first out take!
These pics are so sweet! He is such a handsome boy! And I love the outtake with Emersyn right next to him... in so many of the pictures I take of just Cora, Lyla is just outside of the frame or I have to crop her out! haha Not that I don't want her in the pics, but ya know, I'd never hear the end of it some day if Cora had no pics alone! OH and I talked to Michael (my sis's boyfriend from your first year of teaching) and I told him about you and showed him your pic. He had nothing but good things to say about you and he also said you seriously hadn't changed a bit! So you shouldn't feel old because you don't look it! :)
Post a Comment