
Not only would I love to trade eye lashes with this one, but I would also trade for that skin! It is so smooth and perfect!!




I have a problem. Many times THIS face below is what comes walking at me when it's time to get up from time-out and do the whole Jaxson, you're in time-out for yadda yadda yadda bit. I mean, how exactly does one keep from smiling back?? Not possible, I say!




Time-out...a familiar spot.

Two things about the pics above. First of all, he is so skinny! And he is usually our biggest eater. It is normal for him to ask for seconds, even thirds at any meal. His current favorite foods include yogurt, waffles, pancakes, strawberries, and mac & cheese. Secondly, you see the diaper still. I think we'll wait until summer to begin potty training...unless I decide I just really can't take it anymore.

Two things about the pics above. First of all, he is so skinny! And he is usually our biggest eater. It is normal for him to ask for seconds, even thirds at any meal. His current favorite foods include yogurt, waffles, pancakes, strawberries, and mac & cheese. Secondly, you see the diaper still. I think we'll wait until summer to begin potty training...unless I decide I just really can't take it anymore.
We have recently seen an increase in his fits and tantrums, but Jaxson is still pretty much our happy, crazy boy. He does everything quickly...he talks fast, he thinks fast, he moves fast, he doesn't stick with any given activity too long. He is such the little instigator, showing Emmy a bad behavior and then urging her to "Do it, Emmy! Do it!!" One of the many things I love about him is that he gets so excited about pretty much anything. It is the cutest.


Jax speaks so well sometimes that he blows my mind. It's just so funny and neat to hear some of the things he says come out of such a little dude. (Can I have some more milk please, Mommy? No, I want to watch Backyardigans instead. It's prob-be in the kitchen, Mommy.) I feel like he was just my little baby, and now he's speaking in full-blown sentences. His voice rises in the cutest way when he asks questions--which is all day long, FYI.
Telling me a story...
So that's my quick update on Jax. He definitely can be a little ball of fire, but he is oh-so-lovable as well!







2 comments:
Like mother, like son with the camera! Oh and I love the "prob-be"! Do NOT correct him on that! That is too cute!
so stinking cute! The first pic of the "story telling" is so funny....all of your kiddos have that expression, I love it!
Post a Comment