Here she is after her very first class in September...

Halloween Week!

Mya, Stella, and Emersyn!

This picture I stole off of The Beat's Facebook page...

And another from Facebook…this particular class was during Pajama Week before Christmas break.

Eating a late dinner after a recent class...

Her first year of dance will conclude in early June with a recital. I'm not sure yet if this is something she'll continue to do each year. She seems to really like it, but we shall see. She's so funny…some days she'll be practicing dance moves and others she'll spend dribbling a ball around the house!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! The black and white picture of Mya at the Halloween class, with her hair pulled back tight, looks JUST LIKE CASEY when she had a part in The King and I musical when she was a little girl!! Cute pics!
Post a Comment