Sunday, February 9, 2014

Preparations

Just a couple things we've done to get prepared and excited for the BIG day of love...
 photo 3949ded9-ab3d-4ec1-9370-d999b811ba6b_zps591d6f6a.jpg
We kicked off February with these cute little mailboxes from Target.  Each morning, the kids find a small surprise inside and a paper heart stating a reason they are loved, which then gets taped to their door.  Interestingly, their wake-times have been pushed up to about 6:00am since starting this!  Sure didn't see that comin'!  :)

A little afternoon painting project...
 photo 894b680e-2b6c-459a-b91d-8c72df975525_zpsfa7120fa.jpg  photo e06fbe7a-916e-48d4-80fe-f2aa590c247f_zps10a6a093.jpg  photo 7c000c2d-f4e2-4aa6-8e0c-562eda2136c3_zps3debf403.jpg  photo 715a48b2-95ff-483c-9a53-0723a18a9fb1_zpsb9c0563f.jpg  photo 9f20fe08-184c-4945-86ad-becbfc3138ec_zps6688dd9d.jpg  photo 9558e96e-e875-46bf-bf08-c377438f2459_zpsf6416595.jpg  photo 2c553aa7-5af4-4b4f-9e34-019d365cf452_zpsf1da47ef.jpg  photo 5efe37e1-0fb4-4ae0-8e0d-7fc25c6f98ed_zps1ce4a4aa.jpg  photo 979783db-c39c-40b9-ac63-020e831c050c_zpsfd6cb2de.jpg  photo 423646ba-041c-4d36-81eb-0dd8b4e33a15_zps8d8d05ca.jpg

Hard at work on class valentines...
 photo ce54c285-1e67-4108-ac0c-0f64368ac6ff_zps2ff5bd1f.jpg  photo a6d9dd47-8a07-4218-b8e4-fb0f44f0563c_zpsca86fd88.jpg  photo 121b7981-290c-4f3b-a7da-3cd84b5e8bed_zps54c7b508.jpg  photo deb5901f-d986-473b-82cf-96b74f5b01c7_zps5490c65b.jpg  photo 5031a24f-c319-46eb-873f-9bf60e913629_zps35250f8a.jpg

There was no creative box-making to collect valentines this year…Brody's class made "boxes" during school, and the twins just used old gift bags I had decorated years ago for their very first Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was going to ask what you'd taped off on the canvases when I saw your post on IG. Very cute. I might borrow that idea... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...