Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!
 photo 80538706-43cf-456b-a26f-cfd48f97b8dc_zps3556c014.jpg

We started our Valentine's morning with breakfast by candlelight/cheap, battery-powered tea lights from…wait for itTarget!! :)
 photo 78b16a83-6cdd-4247-874d-b269a2a8515e_zps078daf11.jpg

At each child's place setting was a new shirt to wear for the day and a Happy Valentine's Day card.
 photo 83f5e744-53e1-4198-a7a5-7e8f64caf82d_zpsf2b66536.jpg

I decided to use one of my personal days on Valentine's Day so that I could attend at least one of my children's parties this school year!!  Ugh…so much guilt about all that I miss.  But not this time!  Got to drop all three big kids off at school, and then I helped out with one of the games at Brody's party.  He was so excited that I was able to be there with him…melted my heart.
 photo 3e196944-eb4c-4f57-9875-55010a82b27d_zps91a1f68c.jpg  photo 185f9e3c-f47b-4029-ad9e-2d92975216fc_zps673af754.jpg  photo 82afa951-ddeb-45c7-8008-3834986ac348_zps0ac95c75.jpg  photo aa4e1107-e370-4250-9d10-eb7655477f38_zpsac67a6d2.jpg  photo c2541ed2-e2bc-40d8-9d96-79c0f6d8b50a_zpsfaa91568.jpg  photo 3c6b1284-2d68-49f8-9695-2c24499d9422_zps99621db7.jpg  photo 46898114-89e2-4666-b872-13562ea0909f_zpsc495d14c.jpg  photo 4650af9c-f29f-4701-9e8a-90eb9956dcc3_zps019e48c7.jpg  photo 7ef43289-76d2-4559-907a-d92110757b0d_zpsc6e620cb.jpg  photo 2152873e-2031-424d-a118-d91fae32b3ed_zpse08c3359.jpg  photo caa42fa5-9211-43f7-b8e1-f7ec94bc9a86_zps081b6e11.jpg

My mom stopped over quick before lunchtime with new puppets for our puppet show performances.  The kids were thrilled with those!!
(There's a firefighter, teacher, nurse, and a police officer.)
 photo d42d5e09-dd23-43e6-8e27-292ba0f2bd1e_zpsd80cc636.jpg  photo 6d304c07-ccb8-4f3e-8d88-9a34f7799cbf_zpsedfc552b.jpg

All six of us took naps (yea!!!!), and then the kids woke up to valentine gifts from Kris and me.
After dinner, we went to see The Lego Movie.  It was a great day, but a very long one, too!
 photo d0617f71-3d75-4773-af62-98d94ffd2535_zpse0d2787c.jpg  photo f6b25d13-a320-4aa4-a276-02ed2e14bf5b_zpsa4ab1b55.jpg

My baby...
 photo 865ffdde-03e3-47de-bbb6-805784670846_zps532a9c90.jpg  photo cd427b2e-e84d-4784-866f-94189cc5c833_zps35547817.jpg  photo 5e675292-b7a2-4306-9474-f973f2dcd7fe_zps994b8ba0.jpg

On Saturday, my sister threw a Valentine's Day party for the kiddos.  I didn't get many pictures, but here are some of the games they played...
 photo 8dcdf2b8-5ec0-4340-895e-7cd7ce5d061e_zps2ed5aea9.jpg  photo 906a715a-cba9-493b-a156-c0864ff56746_zpsdc06f689.jpg  photo b6bbf5cc-c80f-4f43-ad62-030da33a1ae5_zps4656a910.jpg  photo 17b5d68b-b49d-4fcd-b22c-a049b5635de3_zps71c64c90.jpg  photo edf95e6d-56e7-4aa0-b9f2-6914ad40fbc2_zpsf12f0111.jpg  photo 99f1dd86-cbbb-4279-8426-a84956fd029b_zpsbd61159b.jpg  photo 9fc2560f-1dd3-4df0-9f70-51d9e2151334_zps3e48bb4b.jpg  photo 30e962e0-a5ad-445c-8465-1f67bae3d4b0_zps1316e188.jpg

Hope your day (and weekend) was filled with love and special memories, too! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...