
Gah! She looked so cute!

We had to drop the girls off at their assigned dressing room before the recital started.

This is Morgan, and she is the daughter of Emersyn's preschool teacher. Emersyn loves her!

Miss Shannon, Emersyn's dance teacher!

Casey, Mya, & Stella

These next two pictures I "stole" from Facebook, but this must've been from towards the end of the recital before curtain call. One of the poodle moms stayed in the dressing room to watch the girls during the entire recital. By the end, there were four poodles left that made it back out to the stage!

Originally, the three boys were going to stay at home with Uncle Scott, but I had an extra ticket that I didn't want to go to waste…soooooo Jax got to come along to watch and support his twin sis. He presented her with a bouquet after the show!

What a fun experience and memory!

No comments:
Post a Comment