
The day before this, Jax had surprised everyone by going off the high dive. After seeing all the praise Jax received, Brody insisted that he, too, would try the next day. Here he's warming up on the low dive...

And then his first attempt on the high dive...

His teacher walked him to the end, and then Brody jumped off on his own. I was seriously impressed! I didn't think he would go through with it, and then he did it two more times after this.

Jump #2...

Jax walking over to try the high dive again...

Couldn't do it today! I don't think he wanted to walk to the end on his own!

Jaxson threw this stick ahead of him and swam to get it over and over again! The same kid who was afraid of getting his face wet last summer!! :)

One last huddle and cheer for the twins' class...

Then certificates, popsicles, and Smarties were handed out!

So proud of my little fish!

No comments:
Post a Comment