Saturday, June 28, 2014

Rewind

You know those days that are so perfect you wish you could hit rewind and live it all over again?  This was one of those days, and it included everything you need for a fun family summer day: swimming, water fun, icy cold treats, biking, and catching fireflies.
 photo 3101b68f-a108-4a0e-9107-254724cc4e0b_zps4d9d1157.jpg  photo c129f39e-379b-4d46-aadb-df08982eb28d_zps779a6f2f.jpg  photo e066aa89-96bf-4bbb-822f-8d6c265f79e5_zps9ce9a912.jpg  photo 67f6fd80-9df2-4ede-b958-b23e0eb36ea1_zps7b95a439.jpg  photo fa6c9d39-1df7-4bf3-a872-f9ab324394ea_zps3db2e108.jpg  photo 54eaf97d-43ca-4c06-84df-591d98378ebf_zps84c2fb80.jpg

We've been letting hair grow around here, and I'm loving the longer-in-the-front look. :)
 photo 7103ccb1-34fe-42c5-9233-60b35355cddf_zps6d3d13c5.jpg  photo 9253dd7e-6578-4bd6-827e-1aa27b537cd6_zps1838b30b.jpg  photo c9059812-1114-49d8-ac1f-663641b4c257_zpsca16fd54.jpg  photo ffc253dd-5a53-46db-87c6-a70c33c45498_zpse715768a.jpg  photo 98ea87ad-af66-4ccc-af59-c1b7ffdb3022_zpsbf4f0fa6.jpg  photo 602c0e1b-92e0-4c06-87bc-2c5c0509856b_zps1f9db906.jpg  photo e7a011f0-eadb-4a3a-93c3-928f67f321fb_zpsbdc8b10e.jpg  photo b7b3affb-25c1-4a0c-96c9-b153bca31fcc_zps2239edd7.jpg  photo 14de3cd2-8b79-45e6-8078-cab3177a5fde_zpsd0d49a78.jpg  photo b45df724-71de-4953-a5e0-fb6206d25f75_zpsfd14f5b1.jpg  photo 02c7a278-14e7-441e-8693-00479e5053f8_zps70ba4c8a.jpg

We went biking on the trail after dinner (separate post because we had a huge milestone there), and then we caught fireflies in the front yard after arriving back home.  It was way past their normal bedtime, but I honestly didn't care…I didn't want this day to end! :)
 photo 81573155-8202-4976-8ff0-9e8b12957c03_zps4edf519c.jpg  photo 57674a09-6e7e-454d-8d57-535f4a1a10ff_zpsafcbe13a.jpg  photo 1e7972ca-4d1f-4ee7-ac69-e223bf778a18_zpse4857fe2.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...