Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Apple Pickin' Time!

Today my grade level had a meeting which ended early, so I made it home in time to meet Brody off the bus, and then we packed up and headed to the apple orchard!  We have all been looking forward to this…one of our favorite fall activities!
 photo bae94b28-a3e0-43ee-8978-849f3c6e68a9_zps69f77857.jpg

I am loving this weather, but it's so tricky to dress for, ha ha: chilly in the morning, warm in the afternoon, cool again in the evening.
 photo a7849b11-7047-490f-a318-16e44a1c1fcd_zps42339506.jpg

Our little apple pickers ready to start!
 photo 59f78852-debf-4a2d-ab49-b6814905ad2b_zps975df71f.jpg  photo 065040e9-84f1-4a06-9118-d1be7334905a_zps2e50b5f4.jpg  photo 6228cbd9-effe-4ab5-b70f-2363abd7d3ec_zpsc4ad529f.jpg  photo 64ac7182-941f-4608-8911-b4128d683fdb_zps45a2efce.jpg  photo f23b00d2-9801-45b2-94cd-dd6a39b08d12_zps7a3f43fb.jpg  photo d5aa266a-8813-49f0-ae6d-b1acb239fe5f_zpsd3c2b727.jpg  photo 1f4e1e63-24e4-4140-8861-a5c20741fd2b_zps8b9b37d8.jpg

They quickly filled our half-bushel bag and could not wait to start devouring some apples!
 photo b208739c-c538-4bdb-9a39-660ade793d4f_zps57f0f140.jpg

Love these of my girl!
 photo 0ce4bf67-8edb-47a1-9dfe-47a1c5325f77_zps7c467399.jpg  photo 02ca4113-3506-4039-ada8-76e7ff25047b_zpsc82b7ac2.jpg  photo 884ec315-83fc-446a-9fd6-580b3b0516fe_zps10facf99.jpg  photo 14d8c2bd-6654-4e7a-9b88-74c7d886762a_zps4542cb00.jpg  photo c77a3f4c-b1ba-408b-9c10-3490aaf54f1b_zpscf698ca4.jpg  photo 9ec462bc-d1b0-45e2-9afd-89db6dffea07_zpsfe0fb4ca.jpg  photo 196200c0-ead3-4d19-b6ab-42d2c9403ac7_zpsc366e33c.jpg  photo 99f7f89b-2bb2-4967-9d30-0bb7dfe8c7a8_zps4938f85e.jpg  photo 190f2261-f8c0-4528-bcf5-e5be090f5c33_zpsd681de03.jpg  photo cf1610e1-d6f3-4fe4-b72d-765908d32324_zpsc309493c.jpg  photo 13673771-422e-4d81-bab9-fe1ae5df5f06_zps186145a6.jpg  photo 3be79094-eab3-4830-9709-df59470694c3_zps92cbfe17.jpg  photo 770cc97a-1caf-4483-b17b-18103210e7bb_zpsaf098332.jpg  photo c7662dcd-433a-4f8f-b068-ebedaa86fa90_zps0048477f.jpg  photo ab45a00f-3be3-4bcc-8dfb-ee06517ea6fe_zps0a61b7b5.jpg  photo c739629d-98ad-41dd-a78b-7707a62e13f8_zpsf2cec1a1.jpg  photo 9d296307-bd5a-4bd8-9a73-dc069145161c_zpsa2fc7593.jpg

I think this is my favorite pic of the day!
 photo fdc3fd1c-637d-4205-87de-26980292ac6b_zps7d17590c.jpg  photo 056e8f9f-6089-44a8-808e-5a5b41934c4e_zps2c6baff8.jpg
We grabbed a couple gallons of cider and some cider slushies on the way out and headed back home.
I feel like this was the official kick-off to fall! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...