Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2nd.

Tuesday, September 2nd at 12:32 and 12:33 in the afternoon, Emersyn and Jaxson officially turned the Big FIVE!  Still so hard to believe that!  When did they become such big kids?!  I know I will have a difficult time next year sending these kiddos off to kindergarten, but I am grateful they will have each other every step of the way.
 photo 66a9e23e-1247-4e35-97a5-fa639cdedc7a_zpsfeb4a445.jpg  photo 14b0f99f-038e-4a88-957b-087a482626e6_zpsf062296a.jpg  photo de0ef358-b91c-47ba-8901-a60cd033c6a1_zps455fda1b.jpg

We held off on giving them presents from us until their actual birthday.
 photo e7ce2f82-0d27-4a36-a885-2d460276a513_zps1b77c946.jpg  photo 2941fe46-1803-408b-b0ed-4034e3b43941_zps198a8b0a.jpg  photo 5e90fb15-b6ab-4ea6-860f-6933afbc5bc3_zps80a0ad10.jpg  photo 8ac33b93-aa15-4aa9-afb8-3d1991a44c08_zpsb2855962.jpg  photo 725f375a-e422-43f8-b402-7736d07635a7_zps6fc64439.jpg

LOL, this picture reminds me of when we used to dress my little brother up in my grandma's old nightgowns and wigs and jewelry, hahahaha!!  Must be what little brothers are for. ;)
 photo b543553c-28a8-453c-b1d8-8e73a0d289bd_zpscca75e1e.jpg  photo 4308f31a-7317-48f8-b3bb-014832c6b2c5_zps66df2a1d.jpg  photo 278751fc-a69f-4c9e-9774-80b85d7400d0_zps2d645796.jpg

Once I get some good 5-year pics and my thoughts together, I will have an updated post about each--their likes/dislikes, height/weight, etc. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...