I've passed the excitement of freshly fallen snow.
Of early morning text message alerts, of days spent in pajamas and slippers.
I'm gonna paint my toenails and break out the sandals.
I'm gonna start making that spring cleaning list of to-dos, which will probably just end up getting lost
and forgotten about amongst all the other out-dated items hanging on our fridge.
And this is what I love about living in our area...once you're "over" one season, the next is oh-so-close
but far enough away to make you long for it and appreciate it even more when it finally does arrive.
Ahhhhh. But for now, we're still rockin' these snow days. Donuts are a rare treat in our home, so why not
start a fun homemade-donuts-on-snow-days tradition??? Okay, you caught me. We actually went the
semi-homemade route this time because I didn't have enough flour. But still...these things were tasty!



These two littles were banned to their chairs during this process since Daddy was sleeping and they simply
cannot be trusted out of my sight for longer than a minute! Seriously!! :)

Blowing me kisses...

Cooked and ready for some sugar.

Best little shaker in town!

Delish.



And then we promptly brushed three sets of pearly whites to remove all that crap.
(P.S. I've learned ************** means you're about to change topics abruptly.)
So, ****************************
Some cute randoms from our weekend...

The one on the right here is her face she gives me when I tell her to smile.






Hi. We're Emmy and Jax. And together we have eight, that's right...eight, molars wreaking some havoc
in our mouths. It's really not fun. We're not napping well, and we're definitely not sleeping through the
night. We wake each other up, and of course we wake Mommy and Daddy up.

We're crabby and whiny all day long. Hopefully this rough time will end. Soon.
(Yes! Soon!!)

2 comments:
omg, that last pic of emmy before the ********* with her hair all in her face is just too dang cute! she looks tons like you! Don't feel bad about wanting snow to be gone...I did make my to-do list for spring this weekend AND my guest list for our first bbq. LOL! love u sisto
I gotta feeling Kris would have needed to be banned to a chair too had he been awake! HA! A+ for Brody. He is always such a good helper in the kitchen! Emmy and Jax, WOW 8 molars is impressive! Like Kaylynn told me when she was at the verge of losing her second tooth "Aunt Kendi, there's exciting news happening in my mouth!!" HA!!!
Post a Comment