Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our Funny Valentines

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha ha! This is what they did when I asked them to go sit down next to each other. Funny
because it reminds me of when my siblings and I would try to sit as far away from each other
as possible, and it was the grossest thing in the world when our arms or legs had to touch.
Oh, the horror!!!
2/19/2011

2/19/2011

Aww, now there's some love!
2/19/2011

Photobucket

I know, we may be incredibly biased, but we truly think she might just get prettier every day!
Photobucket

She backed herself into this corner and started being as adorable as ever, so I got a bunch of
pictures of her and not really any of the boys.
2/19/2011

2/19/2011

2/19/2011

Photobucket

2/19/2011

Photobucket

Presents!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2/19/2011

2/19/2011
Hope your day was filled with L-O-V-E, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emerson IS super cute. :) Happy Valentines Day to your fam!

Kendra said...

Aw, such sweet, sweet little loves! The "sit together" pose is hilarious. John and Joan used to make the kids sit on the couch with their arms around each other if they were misbehaving. Poor Jackie always had to sit in the middle and Curt and Chris would take turns pulling her hair. The more she whined, the longer they had to sit there. Note to Emmy... never sit in the middle! :) Love you guys!

Kendra said...

P.S. The full length pic of Emmy in the corner: BEAUTIFUL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...