Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pop!

It's no secret we love our bubbles! Even inside the house!!
And, actually, Mommy and Daddy love them the most, for one mention of the "B-word" can
stop a temper tantrum dead in its tracks. It must be so soothing for them to watch all the
bubbles glide down, or maybe they just like taking their little preschooler/toddler frustrations
out on the poor bubbles. Pop!
Photobucket
Brody prefers popping them with his tongue.

1/19/2011

1/19/2011

1/19/2011

Photobucket

I adore little hands...
Photobucket

1/19/2011

And look at this face. Priceless.
1/19/2011

1/19/2011

1/19/2011
P.S. If it seems like we've spent a lot of time in jams lately...well, that's because we have!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Bubbles are so amazing, aren't they! After attending story time at the library and seeing the magic of the bubble blower they used I had to go get the same one. It blows hundreds of little bubbles everywhere. If you're interested, its at Gymboree. It's this little wand with a dish that looks like nothing, but it's much more than nothing in our house. Only cost like 6-7 bucks.

tnbink said...

I LOVE BUBBLES!!!! BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES!!!!!

Kendra said...

I have a funny feeling they'll graduate to enormous packages of bubble wrap when they get older. P.S. I'll plead the fifth if they happen to be postmarked from CT....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...