Brody and I were blowing bubbles for the babies a few days ago. They both enjoyed it, but while Emersyn mostly watched and studied them carefully, Jaxson laughed hysterically and flapped his arms wildly! It was so darn adorable and just another one of those moments where I see all three of my kids interacting and am filled with joy.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute!! Isn't it funny how different the twins' reactions are? That was Mya and Stella on our sensory play date. That's a pretty big camper in your driveway! Where do you guys camp?
I love the expressions on the twins faces! Too precious :) Are you guys going camping this weekend? It should be beautiful!! I can't wait to take our family camping since I love it so much!!! Al thinks we are going to be able to go Labor Day weekend...but I'm not holding my breath on that one.
Post a Comment