Two recent muffin tin meals to share! I think this is my favorite one so far...
This one was a lunch: ham, pineapple, pears, cucumbers & green peppers, ranch, and cheese. Brody ate every last bit.This breakfast was supposed to look like a butterfly. You'll see in the next picture Brody moved the cups around a bit, and he actually made it look more like a butterfly. Maybe I should start consulting him on these muffin tin meals.
I love the little silicone cups to divide snacks too. Come on, they're just cute!
And only two really simple works of art. We just haven't been very crafty lately. Brody made flowers using muffin cups, glue, and sprinkles. Then he drew some grass with a marker. Yeaaaaah, not doing this again. It lasted all of two minutes, and I'm still finding sprinkles on the floor. :)
Ooooooo, this one was cool! We'll call it "shake, rattle, and roll" art. This idea is from Brody's class. One day they put paper inside a large coffee can, along with golf balls that were dipped in paint, and then rolled the can (lid on, obviously) back and forth with a buddy. It turned out really cute. So, we used pinecones to dip into the paint and a large, clear container to shake and decorate butterfly wings--which were tracings of Brody's feet.
Supplies...
Look at his eyes, ha ha! He chose blue for his first color.
Finished!
I love paint! Some more masterpieces coming, including dandelion painting and worm painting. (Don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds).
One last spring-y thing-y. Here are the babies springin' up and down in the Johnny Jump Up. Brody hated this when he was a baby. Jaxson goes crazy in it, and Emmy is not sure yet.

2 comments:
Cute ideas Kelly! I feel like I should start a notebook of everyone's super activities and meals so I can be ready in a couple of years :)
Once again, your creativity is just so neat! Lucky kiddos. :)
Post a Comment