Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day Trippin'

I like that we have a bit more flexibility in the mornings now that Brody doesn't have speech on Mondays and Wednesdays anymore. He actually only has one session in May and one in June (hooray!) just to "check-in" and make sure his progress hasn't declined. (Not happening...he improves on a daily basis.)

Outings first thing in the morning just seem to work for us--especially if Kris is working in the evening. It does make for a crazy morning at home, and we're usually a bit frazzled as we pull out of the driveway, but we're able to squeeze in a few hours of fun, make it home for lunch and naptime, and have a relaxed evening playing at home!

This past week in addition to visiting my mom at work on Monday, we made another trip to Imagination Station on Wednesday and had plans of a picnic in the park Friday, but that one never panned out. (We did get to play at a fun park right around the corner from my brother's house though.)

Here are some (more) Imagination Station pics. Not nearly as many as last time!

Playing a harp with no strings. Amazingly, Brody was not interested in this. I think if there were strings to play he would've liked it a lot.

Here, they were controlling that yellow and blue balloon.


Kitchen area...


Like this one!


Washing hands...


I think my favorite area is the hospital. There's an ambulance, nursery, check-in window, x-ray machine. Very fun!

Hmm...I guess he reads better upside-down.


Checking in Jaxson and Daddy...or pounding on the keyboard but whatev.




Why do I look so tired in this pic?? I felt great! :)


Brody really liked this! You push down on that surface and a cloud appears.
 
Yep, we're getting our money's worth out of these memberships! Our zoo membership has already more than paid for itself, and Imagination Station is close!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...